Now open - my new web site that offers my fine art photos all in one place!
Some things to know:
- Photography has been a long-time passion of mine. I first started with 35mm SLT photography in the 70s. I also spent countless hours in the darkroom back in the day, honing my skills in composition with light.
- Aerial photography interested me, as well as aviation. When I saw some of the results from modern day drones (and after watching my son-in-law fly around a DJI Air in Alaska), I was hooked on the newer technology.
- My first capable drone was a Mini 2. I was able to take some great photographs with it (March of the Sunflowers is one). The name of this drone is Drony McDroneFace
- I knew I needed a FAA Part 107 remote pilots license to share my work commercially. So, I studied at the end of 2021 and passed the test in Janurary of 2022.
- About that time, I upgraded to a DJI Air 2S. It is a very capable drone with the 1" camera sensor. The name of this drone is 'airy McDroneFace.
- Every photo I sell is personally inspected after production. I sign and number them after they pass quality check and before they are shipped to you. Quality takes time, so the production process takes about 2 business weeks from ordering to delivery.
- That's it for now! Welcome to the sight and I hope you find something that you like; or better yet, something that make you feel! Thank you.